BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default October 2003 Voluptuous Nikki Perez

October 2003 Voluptuous - Nikki Perez

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 10 Mb
Pics: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Redhead
Description: This is prime. Grade-A V-Stock. Nikki is one of the dick-lovin' babes in XL Xtra #3. She was truly terrific smoking cock. Here she makes her solo debut V-Mag appearance. She's 19 years-old, born September 9th, 1983, weighs 150 lbs., stands 5'2", measures 44-30-38 and wears a 38DD bra. Nikki knows more about fucking than the collective membership of The European Society of Gynecology. Her sexual fantasy is to be completely dominated by a man and feel helpless. Her kinkiest encounter was screwing in the restroom of a plane. Her only sexual encounter with another woman involved just kissing and touching, "That was it. Maybe another time, I'll do more." She likes "manly guys with short hair, tall and not too skinny. A guy attracts my attention by playing hard to get. I like extreme, wild, fun dates." She likes to ride motorcycles and enjoys the vibrations between her thighs. She doesn't play any sports and says her dream car is a 1998 Toyota Supra. The worst name a guy can call a girl is "...slut. I wouldn't call a guy a pig because he has sex with a lot of girls so they shouldn't attack girls who like to fuck. Nice girls can use the word fuck too." Well said, Nikki.
Cast: Nikki Perez

Download October 2003 Voluptuous - Nikki Perez:
https://k2s.cc/file/0e257a76999d9
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12867 секунды с 9 запросами