View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 02:57 PM   #5379
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene - Ex-Girlfriend Bound in Jeans

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I show up at myex's wearing a pair of jeans and a cardigan sweater, to return his key and pick up one of my favorite pairs of shoes the last thing I have at what used to be our place. I look down at the mattress, see a couple of pairs of panties strewn about, and assume that one of his little sluts must have left them there. I turn around with my shoes in hand to get the hell out of this place, glad I left the pervert. When I turn around, I see him running at me full speed and I brace for impact. He grabs me by the waist and literally slams me down on the mattress completely taking me off guard. I drop the shoes as I fly through the air.I try to push David off me, shoving at him hard. He rolls me over to my stomach asking if I came back for more as he pins my arms in place. I tell him that I just came to get my shoes and drop off his key, calling him an asshole and demanding that he let go of me. I yell at him saying I guess your little skanks didn't mind me taking the bed. He says th.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 525.8 MB

Download Serene - Ex-Girlfriend Bound in Jeans
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03433 секунды с 9 запросами