View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 10:53 PM   #6613
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gia Dibella - Gia Makes Him Cum Twice (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gia Dibella
Genres: Extreme
Video language: English

Hot Filipina/Italian cum slut Gia Dibella stopped by to get roughed up by Daddy. I grab her neck and start kissing her and pulling on her nipples. I slap and squeeze her tits and suck on them. I tell her to stick her tongue out and I grab her braids and begin fucking her face. I pound the back of her head down on my cock and slap her and spit in her pretty face. I finger her little teenage fuck box then I start fucking her and have her lick her nipples. I fuck her face more then begin fucking her again and give her her first cumshot to the face. She starts eating the cum and I grab her and throw her on the couch and tell her I'm not done with her. I switch to POV and fuck her face roughly and spit on her. She eats my ass and sucks my balls. Next, she rides my cock as I slap her tits and put my fingers down her throat. I switch to POV while she's riding it and slap her face. I continue pounding her pussy and throat on the couch and put her in a headlock. I flip her over on the couch an.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Gia Dibella - Gia Makes Him Cum Twice (2021)
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03479 секунды с 9 запросами