View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 12:14 AM   #6907
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Foot Torture For Rachel

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Rachel had a bad attitude at dinner so I decided to punish her when we returned. Still dressed in her dinner dress, pantyhose and heels, this lovely damsel with an attitude is tied lying on her stomach in the floor with her ankles tied to the coffee table that I turned upside down. Her mouth is filled with a large black ball gag. Once helpless and gagged I begin to teach Rachel a lesson in manner with some foot torture. Rachel's feet are very sensitive so this makes the foot torture even more intense for this lovely lady with a bad attitude. Sit back and enjoy part 1 of this series as Rachel's pantyhose covered feet endure the tortures of wooden skewers and the whartenberg wheel. Listening to her and watching her sqirm in the floor as the torture proceeds is music to my ears..

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13647kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 903.2 MB

Download Foot Torture For Rachel
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09690 секунды с 9 запросами