BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default MOY 2010: 1st Runner Up

MOY 2010: 1st Runner-Up

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
Size: 19 Mb
Pics: 55

Tags: Asian, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Description: Year after year, Minka never fails to pull in a huge number of votes. Model of the Year in 2006, Minka has modeled since 1994 and shows no indication of retiring like so many of her peers have. Her amazingly huge tits and super-slim body, a result of her dedication to daily tennis practice, has the look of an Otis Sweat or Duncan Gutteridge painting come to life. Minka does better in the paper ballot voting than on-line. One of the reasons for this is she has many long-term fans since 1994 who are more SCORE magazine readers and DVD collectors than they are SCORELAND members and they never left the Minka party. These are guys who bought Maximum Minka--the history of her career with SCORE, and every DVD she appears in. "Minka is my all-time favourite," says S.C. of Onsala, Sweden. "She is great! She is beautiful, sexy and and the owner of the biggest beautiful boobs I have ever seen!" And if we think we know Minka, she'll probably be back for next year's contest because she never quits, whether it's a tennis match or engulfing a cock between her mega-boobs. "I was hoping SCORE would have its first two-time Model of the Year winner, whether it was Christy Marks or the legendary Minka," emailed R.N. Still, considering the competition, 1st Runner-Up is highly respectable. Minka is determined to win MOY next year. Don't even think of playing tennis against her.
Cast: Minka

Download MOY 2010: 1st Runner-Up:
https://k2s.cc/file/ed050cd535baf
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13934 секунды с 9 запросами