View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 02:39 AM   #6909
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Secretary Chair Bound Torment

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My secretary, Cherry Velvet screwed up the hotel reservations for our business trip so i decided instead of docking her pay I would get my point across to her another way. I decided to have some fun with the sexy secretary, so I tied her to the office chair in my room and gagged her with a torturous open mouth gag. She wasn't too thrilled, but the best was to come. Tied, helpless and with know way to escape or fight back I proceeded to torment and torture the lovely Cherry in different ways to get my point across that screw ups will not be tolerated. First I tickled her as she is very ticklish and it seemed the right place to start. Then I give her some breast torment and foot torture using the sharp, pointy end of a skewer. I finish off my punishment of the inept secretary by applying some electrodes and giving her some lectrical torture with a tens unit. Her moans and groans are priceless and she endures this final punishement. Sit back and enjoy as this sexy secretary turned damsel.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 395.1 MB

Download Secretary Chair Bound Torment
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11391 секунды с 9 запросами