View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 04:20 AM   #4376
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

CF - Marco's Double Load

Marco is a stud, and now it's time to see this stud fuck! I bet you're expecting him to be a total champ in action, with that rockin' body and that huge dick. Well, you'd be right! Marco is as hot in action as we knew he'd be!
One of the things I find hot about Marco is he's the quiet and reserved type, until the topic turns to sex. In his introductory solo, he lit up and got that much more animated and engaging once talking about sex. In the action here, the same is true - he's a bit reserved at first, but once he's fucking his face lights up and he's moaning and gasping.
Marco almost shot his load very early on, even having to moan out, "Wait wait wait!" to give himself a few moments so he wouldn't cum too soon - he was just that eager! He fucks for a few more minutes after that, then blows that load. He's not done yet, though! That was just the primer! Marco's ready for round two, as are the rest of us!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 628.6 MB

Download CF - Marco's Double Load
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12449 секунды с 9 запросами