LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Long Time Coming-Lil Tyga and Saint Lelia Lake

Cast: Lil Tyga ,Saint
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Flip-Flop ,Gay ,Straight Boy
Video language: English
Even though they both started out with bba around the same time and have heard a lot about each other over the years, it wasn't until their recent shoot with young montanna that lil tyga and saint finally met in person for the very first time. Much to my surprise, these two bba veterans seemed to hit it off right away and practically begged me to set up a one-on-one shoot so they could get better acquainted. Like this scene's title suggests, this much-requested pairing of two of bba's most popular models is several long years overdue, and i couldn't wait to see what happened when we finally got these two alone together in the same room! The sparks start flying and the clothes don't stay on for long in this action-packed encounter that includes lots of sensual kissing, nipple-licking, dick-sucking, and ass-eating. Even better, both of these preferred "tops" agree to treat their fans to something they haven't seen in awhile by giving up their tight asses to each other in some hot flip-flop action. Or as lil tyga bluntly puts it, "you let me fuck you, you fuck me type shit." As saint's long-time fans already know, he will usually do just about anything he's asked to do without question, but for some reason taking dick is an almost impossible struggle for him every time. Unfortunately, this time turned out to be no exception and he turns into a crying little bitch when lil tyga tries to get up in that ass. But even though lil tyga isn't able to go quite as hard as we'd hoped, it's still pretty hot seeing a dick shoved up saint's tight ass for the first time in over two years. Lil tyga returns the favor and shows the straight ex-army guy how it's done by bravely submitting to his most aggressive ass-pounding since his bottoming debut with city bwoy several years ago, his famously juicy-thick bubble-butt bouncing and jiggling with every intense thrust. See for yourself what leads up to saint telling lil tyga in the midst of this shoot, "we should have worked together a long time ago!".
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 788.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Time Coming-Lil Tyga and Saint

Andy McBride Bends Over For Caleb Mills Big Sur

Talk about muscle Overload! Andy McBride gladly spread his cheeks for new hottie Caleb Mills. These two were So into each other! Why is it so hot to see a big muscle stud like Andy take dick from someone as sexy as Caleb? This is just a perfect pair! Wait till you see them Fuck... Caleb nails him so good Andy was begging for More!
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy McBride Bends Over For Caleb Mills

Sampling Shazeer-Lil Tyga and Shazeer Sanford

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lil Tyga ,Shazeer
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Gay
Video language: English
For most of the past year, lil tyga has been busy helping out behind the scenes with things like filming and directing. But when he recently picked up new model shazeer at the airport, it didn't take long for the shy but sexy bisexual "top" to tempt lil tyga out of his semi-retirement. "i had to hit up mike and see if he could put something together for me!" lil tyga confesses to his quiet and nervous co-star at the start of this scene. Lil tyga's not really much of a talker either, so after some awkward "small talk" shortly after shazeer's arrival in town, he's impatient and eager to sample the hot new kid for himself! Like an excited child unwrapping a present, lil tyga helps shazeer out of his clothes and gets his first look at the light-skinned new model's slim and athletic body. Lil tyga will no doubt be the envy of many as he eagerly sucks on shazeer's nipples, wraps his lucky lips around the boy's beautiful dick, slides his own hard dick between shazeer's full and sensuous lips, and even flips him over to feast on that pretty, pink asshole before taking the fun to the bedroom.... That's where lil tyga generously gives up his own thick, juicy ass and finally gets to sample shazeer's fresh young dick for himself!.
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sampling Shazeer-Lil Tyga and Shazeer

Piss Volume 1 - Scene 6 - Filthy Whore Sucks 'em All Canistota

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TimSuck
Tim cocksucking slave James Roscoe lives and breathes to suck cock. So we decided to help him live out one of his fantasies--of being the gangbang bottom cocksucker to a stable of horny, -hung throat-fuckers. We threw him into the basement with thirteen lusty men and watched James chow down.
Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5164kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 834.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Volume 1 - Scene 6 - Filthy Whore Sucks 'em All

Время генерации страницы 0.04145 секунды с 9 запросами