Hottie in Hot-Pants

Cast video:
Name: Hottie in Hot-Pants

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 573 MiB
Video: 528 x 706
Duration: 20 min 43 s

Genre: Anal, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hairy, Hardcore, Stockings, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Puffy nipples, Young old, Facial, Dildo
Description: After going crazy in Pt 1, Mary tired of her school-girl outfit & decided to change into high heels, over knee socks, hot pants & a PVC top. Naturally I was overcome with a wanton lust, that could have only been borne in my soul by the Devil himself. Yes I was crazed, nay, possessed by the anti-Christ himself. The crew had no choice but to forcibly restrain me in a straight jacket & have me manacled to the wall, whilst Mary cavorted in front of me wielding her demonic power that brings men to their knees. The crew & a priest they'd summoned, doused me in Holy water & when I had calmed down, I was sedated & then unleashed from my bondage & permitted to carrying on doing my job. Anyway, as you can see Mary was a delight to have on the site & to this day I still carry a petrol can full of Holy water in the event I come across a girl like Mary & must once again douse myself in the holy essence to ward of Beelzebub.
I have gone through rather a lot of cans in the last 20 years!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Hottie in Hot-Pants - 573 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11828 секунды с 9 запросами