View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 12:39 PM   #5388
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene Isley - They Locked Me Bound Inside a Box

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I had been bugging David for weeks to takemeout some place and spend some quality time withme. He finally agreed and I was so excited! I even put on a skirt, sweater, pantyhose, and high heels. Today was going to be perfect!I take a seat on the couch and ask David if he's ready to go. He seems confused, like he doesn't remember that he promised to spend today withme. He just replies, without even looking atmethat today is football day. He tellsmethat he's already invited Ogre over to watch the game. I am furious. We bicker back and forth but soon, Ogre shows up. He taunts David telling him that he can puss out and go shopping withmeand he can watch the game alone. David tellsmeto stand up so we can go get our coats.When I stand up, David grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back. Ogre reaches over to the black bag that was lying on the end table and pulls out some rope. David lifts my arms in the air, forcingmeto bend and the waist. The two of them get my arms bound at the wrists .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 527.5 MB

Download Serene Isley - They Locked Me Bound Inside a Box
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05368 секунды с 9 запросами