View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 05:36 PM   #2494
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/E/bXdE6/StassiRossi082 s...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 133 Mb
Number: 100

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Squirting, Toy
Cast: Stassi Rossi
Description: Stassi (pronounced "Stah-si") Rossi loves her huge 36H breasts and curvy, twerking booty. Stassi used to be a bartender and a very popular one with her happy, outgoing, upbeat personality and sex appeal. An ex suggested that Stassi try web-camming. He loved her ability to squirt and knew she would attract an appreciative following. They love to see Stassi tit-fucking, body oiling and squirting. Stassi was excited to be at SCORELAND when our studio people contacted her. In the video, she brought one of her special curved vibes that hits the right sweet squirting spot. In this pictorial, Stassi masturbates with her fingers. "My breasts are soft and jiggly," Stassi said. "Bras are usually so uncomfortable so I usually go braless. I also like to use silk ropes to discreetly bind my breasts under my blouses if I need an extra lift. I always dress super-sexy. I love seeing cocks aroused whether I'm out for a romantic dinner or I'm bending over at the grocery store to lift the last case of La Croix into my shopping cart." Related Tags SCORE Studio Big AssBig TitsBlondeMasturbationSoloSquirtingToy

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06705 секунды с 9 запросами