All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Blonde & Busty In Kentucky

Blonde & Busty In Kentucky

Type: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
Size: 68 Mb
Pics: 50

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Pool, Solo
Description: Chrissy Monroe is a Kentuckian but she's not a fighter, she's a lover. Chrissy's a big-boobed courtesan at the Love Ranch North in Moundhouse, Nevada near Carson City. "My special talent is that I can bounce my big boobs to the beat of songs," said Chrissy. "As far as fetishes go, I am submissive." Chrissy tries on a selection of bikinis at poolside, oils up and masturbates. We'll see her sucking and fucking in a hardcore scene. "My boobs are now a 36G. I can buy Victoria's Secret bras off the rack. I get fitted every six months and my boobs are still growing. I wear clothes that show off my breasts." "I am a fun, outgoing and well-rounded girl, who is interested in everything from world adventure to the paranormal," Chrissy wrote on her Love Ranch bio page. "I like men, women, and couples. When we are alone, secluded in my bedroom, you can tell me all the naughty and dirty things you would like to do to me, and want me to do to you, and then you know what? We can do them!"
Cast: Chrissy Monroe

Download Blonde & Busty In Kentucky:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a720505e2cd1
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05410 секунды с 9 запросами