View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 01:33 AM   #5390
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

He Had The Bitch Tied Up In The Trunk For A Long Drive

Cast: Brenda Bound
Video language: English

He had drove through the night. She had been kicking and screaming for miles. The sun just had came up when he arrived at the compound. It had been poring down rain all night and he wasn't in the mood for no crap. He backs in the compound to unload his prey. He picks her up and carries her over to a chair. He plants her in it and tells her. If you know what's good for you. You will listen to what I say and do as your told. He fondles and slaps her big tits. He tells her now listen bitch. I am going to tie you up and have some fun. He adds rope after rope. She squirms in fear. He stands her up and hops her over to the bench bouncing her big tits. After putting on a cunt splitting crotch rope he picks her up and throws her up on the bench. He hogties her in a back braking position tying her hair back to her elbows. She cries and moans in pain. He tells her to be still because when I am done. You will learn to like this. He say's I usually sell bitches like you but you might just be a ke.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3999kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 598.3 MB

Download He Had The Bitch Tied Up In The Trunk For A Long Drive
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05218 секунды с 9 запросами