Old 01-24-2022, 05:31 AM   #5231
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bareback sex & taped nipples

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Fay

I love asian girls but i also love blonde hair so i am always bummed out that mother nature in general doesn't allow blonde asian girls and. even worse no blonde ladyboys. so thank the heavens people who find ways to make the impossible possible. tits are amazing but smaller advancements like dying hair are to me just as great. it allows for absolute stunners like fay to raise their sexiness even further which is impossible. fay looks like the perfect ladyboy to me. a beautiful narrow face. pretty nose. lips eyes. ink on her body and now the blonde hair. watch her latest video exclusively on ladyboy vice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bareback sex & taped nipples

Noni & Jak!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Noni, Jak
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob
Video language: English

Here's Noni paired with Jak in an explosive hardcore scene for you brought to you by Frank. Noni is such a cutie! She has a tiny body and she's a spinner. She's too much for Jak to resist and he fucks her in every position and she enjoys it.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Noni & Jak!

Anniversary Gift - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jane Marie, Sergeant Miles
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Cum On Face
Video language: English

Jane Marie loves two things, her husband and big dick. So when her anniversary rolls around she happily spends the day taking a long, sensual bath getting ready for him to pound her all night. Imagine her disappointment when the doorbell rings and it's not her husband, but his gorgeous assistant Sgt Miles. Jane's hubby has to stay late at the office on their anniversary! Never one to let an opportunity go to waste, Jane Marie decides that if she can't have her husband she at least deserves some big dick and seduces the beefy, tattooed hunk. He pounds Jane Marie's stunning Latina ass, drilling her deeper than her husband ever could. But will Jane be able to get the big cum shot out of Sgt Miles that she needs before her husband gets home?

Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anniversary Gift - FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11815 секунды с 9 запросами