View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 06:03 AM   #50425
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Richie West and Coach Charger Maplecrest

Richie was a little uncomfortable with the idea of topping before meeting Coach Charger. He’s spent so much of his time fantasizing about being with muscular, older men, but always as the bottom. Everytime he looked online for videos or images, it was always that way. But whenever he jerked off, he would become fixated on the round, firm, well-developed meat of the older men on top, thinking of what it would be like to feel his cock inside.
After some unexpectedly frank conversations with Coach Charger, the silver haired offered to help him navigate through his desires. At first, Richie thought he was just going to be supportive and encouraging about being out and gay, but it soon became clear that the beefy wanted to take a more hands on role.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richie West and Coach Charger

If At First You Don't Succeed-Legacy and Lil Tyga Chaseburg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Legacy ,Lil Tyga
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Gay ,Tops Taken Down
Video language: English
When he spontaneously agreed to let kenny pop his cherry a few weeks ago, legacy swore it was a "one-time thing" only and something we'd most likely never see again. Apparently cumming not just once but twice with a dick up his ass had shaken the shy black teen's confidence and left him defending his reputation as a "top"! "i'm not a bottom!" legacy repeatedly tried to convince me in the weeks after that shoot. "but money talks!" he was always quick to add, leaving open the possibility that for the right price, we might still be able to see him taking some dick! After several weeks of stressful back-and-forth negotiations, i finally convinced legacy to pick up where he left off and give up his cute ass once again! Only this time he'd have to go even further than just being penetrated, and actually let us watch his tight ass get fucked! I assigned the lucky task of "breaking in" legacy's near-virgin ass to lil tyga, a sexy and confident "top" with just the right attitude and dick-size for somebody as reluctant and inexperienced as legacy. See for yourself what happens when both boys meet for the very first time, and legacy's limits are put to the ultimate test! I briefly interview legacy while lil tyga is taking a shower. Looking cuter than ever, this barely-legal black boy admits that he's "nervous and scared" about what he's agreed to do later on. Lil tyga gets out of the shower and i capture on camera both guys meeting for the very first time. As he joins legacy on the bed, lil tyga teases the shy black teen about looking so scared. We briefly discuss what's in store for the scene, and legacy makes sure that lil tyga knows just how lucky he is! Less than five minutes after meeting for the very first time, legacy and lil tyga are jumping right into the action. Things are understandably awkward and quiet at first as these two complete strangers get used to being intimate with each other for the very first time. Lil tyga takes the lead by helping legacy out of his clothes and slowly kissing all over the boy's slim, sexy body. He tries his best to help legacy relax with some sensual kissing, nipple-licking, and dick-sucking. It's hot as hell watching this sexy young "top" with legacy's huge dick plunging in and out of his mouth.... Things really begin to heat up when lil tyga pushes legacy's legs in the air and begins devouring the younger boy's ass! Lil tyga has quickly earned a reputation as one of bba's most voracious and talented ass-eaters, and this scene will leave no doubt as to why! He feasts on legacy's sweet young ass like it's his very last meal, tongue-fucking that tight, pretty hole as legacy gasps and squirms with pleasure stroking his huge, rock-hard dick the entire time! The boys later move into a hot "69" with legacy sucking lil tyga's hard dick while lil tyga laps hungrily at the boy's tasty hole, prepping it for the penetration to come. The moment finally arrives that we've been waiting a long time to see legacy finally giving up his ass! Lil tyga takes his time, tenderly kissing the tense, nervous teen and grinding his raw dick against legacy's asshole as legacy lets out a slight moan and even wraps his smooth, skinny legs around lil tyga's waist! "go slow!" legacy pleads as lil tyga rolls on a condom and pokes his hard, eager dick against the boy's tight, near-virgin hole.... Legacy curses and cries out in pain as the head of lil tyga's dick suddenly breaks past his stubbornly sealed hole and slowly buries itself deep in his guts. There's lots of stopping and starting as legacy struggles to accommodate another guy's hard dick being shoved up his ass. Eventually lil tyga is able to keep his dick inside that tight ass long enough to get a nice rhythm going, picking up speed and intensity until he's finally pounding that ass into submission. It's a moment that many of us have been dying to see ever since legacy's very first scene the skinny black teen pinned to the bed and biting the pillow as he finally surrenders his cute young ass to another man's dick! The hot sounds of butt-fucking fill the air, along with the sounds of legacy grunting and groaning in his sexy teen voice as lil tyga slams in and out of his off-limits ass.... Even with a much smaller and more manageable dick like lil tyga's, legacy still can't take the dick as long as i'd hoped which explains the semi-abrupt end to this scene (and the disappointing lack of a cum-shot from legacy). Still, seeing this barely-legal black boy finally get fucked is hot while it lasts! Lil tyga is able to "break in" that cute young ass in several hot positions before legacy finally "taps out," at one point even bending the boy over the bathroom sink! When legacy can't take any more dick, lil tyga busts a nice, creamy "nutt" all over legacy's round, upturned ass, then rubs his dick around in the mess. "how it feel, bruh?" lil tyga teases the exhausted and embarrassed teen as legacy gives him the finger, his conquered ass still covered in cum..
Duration: 44:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 835.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If At First You Don't Succeed-Legacy and Lil Tyga

Rhyheim Shabazz and LeonReddz fuck Bored Bottom Joplin

Release Year: 2021
Studio: OnlyFans
Another novelty from Rhyheim in a company with LeonReddz and Bored Bottom. At times it seemed that we would see Dap just a little bit, but ... Apparently Bored still has something to come !
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz and LeonReddz fuck Bored Bottom

Tyler and Jacob Rosburg

Cast: Tyler Evans ,Jacob Vargas
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Video language: English
Tyler is back again for another shoot with us, and he brought along a friend Jacob to do a shoot. Jacob is hard up to make some money, and Tyler has learned that by doing shoots he can make a lot of money in a very short time period. Jacob said that he was straight and just got out of a relationship, and Tyler mentioned that he was still with his girlfriend. I told them that if they wanted to make some money for doing a shoot, that I wanted to see them fuck. Both of them quickly changed their minds and weren't ready to do what I had in store for them. Explaining to them how the pay works for the shoot, if I put Jacob in a solo shoot he was only going to make $200, but if they did a fucking scene together than they both would make $1000. Large amounts of money is something that gets models to change their minds, and I know that. The two of them started to discuss it and see if it was something they would consider. Jacob brought up that he usually doesn't use condoms when he is in a relationship and that they might cause some problems. In talking about the use of condoms we started talking about bareback sex, and that it does pay more money. Both guys were recently tested to make sure that they were clean, and so I offered them $1500 to do a scene for us then. To get the shoot moving along I told them to maybe start out with some kissing. Leaning over the two of them started to kiss each other gently. I knew that Jacob was very nervous and so I had Tyler start out with giving him oral. Both guys stripped off their shirts, and I asked Jacob to stand and drop his shorts for us. He did so, and Tyler put the limp cock in his mouth to start to get it hard. Right away I could tell that Tyler was learning some skills in sucking cock, even though he still had not done that many shoots with us. Jacob's cock was getting hard, but still not like a rock. Trading places I wanted Jacob to try giving head for the first time and he wasn't completely ready. He actually had asked if cock tasted bad, and Tyler was the one that spoke up first in saying no. With his fingers Jacob jerked Tyler's cock for a second to get it to grow, and then proceeded to get his mouth closer to it. Sticking out his tongue I told him to just go ahead and put his mouth all over it. Sucking cock Jacob was able to get Tyler really hard pretty fast, and he didn't like the comment that Tyler made about him being good at giving head. I knew that if Jacob was going to fuck Tyler, he was going to have to get rock hard to get that massive cock in a tight little asshole. I had Tyler go back to giving Jacob had for a while. Opening up the bed to get ready to fuck, the boys went for some lube. Tyler got on his back, and was getting ready to take a cock in his ass for a second time. Jacob had a request to have Tyler ride him, and I didn't care as long as they got started. Jerking his cock off for a while, we had to wait to see if this was going to happen. However, I had to change the game plan after a while when Tyler just wasn't hard enough. I asked him if he wouldn't mind getting fucked in the shoot, and he just didn't know how to respond. Without letting too much of a pause go on I had him get on his back, and put his legs up in the air. Once Tyler was able to get hard, I was glad that they were able to get started without a problem. Tyler seemed to get a motion going and I just stood back and watched. The two of them were able to go for a while and then I asked them to change positions. Jacob got on his knees and his head on the bed for some more good pounding in his tight virgin asshole. I was able to get the camera in between their legs for a great close-up of the penetration. The moaning continued from Jacob getting pretty loud at times while they were fucking. However, Jacob's knees couldn't take it anymore so they changed positions again for me. Tyler was getting close to cumming after a while, and pulled out to squirt his load on Jacob's stomach. He jerked off to try and get off. Jacob sat there for a few minutes, and then he too began to jerk off as well. After a few minutes Jacob came all over his lower stomach. As soon as he was done, then Tyler shot his load as well. Part of me started to think that that Tyler was just waiting for Jacob to get off first. I told the boys to go hop in the shower to get cleaned up. Both guys did such a great job in the shoot that I would like to have them back for more work.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 898kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 213.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler and Jacob

Время генерации страницы 0.13110 секунды с 9 запросами