Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hope For The Best: Lissa Hope

Hope For The Best: Lissa Hope

Actress name : Lissa Hope
Photo Title : Hope For The Best: Lissa Hope
Genre : SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Description : The mirror never lies. The girl in the mirror is a voluptuous beauty. Lissa Hope's curves have curves. "I like to wear tight or low-cut tops to accentuate my curves," said Lissa, who grew up on a farm. (Kaytee Carter also grew up on a farm.) "Growing up, I was known for my breasts. I get stared at often. I am usually flattered by it because I think my body is beautiful and unique." Truth! "Most guys usually go to my boobs but then they tell me I have pretty eyes. If I ask them on the spot what color they are they won't be able to answer. They'll usually tell me, 'I just know that they're the color of the ocean.' But they aren't." When Lissa checked out SCORELAND for the first time, she was interested in becoming a part of The Big Show. There was some hesitation but that dissipated. "We were looking at Linsey Dawn McKenzie, and I was like, 'Yeah, she and I are close.' She's a little bit bigger than I am. I had interviews with a web-cam service that I blew off to come here, and I thought, 'This is a little more reliable.'"

Pics : 100
Size : 124 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :3000x2002

Download Hope For The Best: Lissa Hope - 124 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03011 секунды с 9 запросами