Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default In Black

In Black

Actress name : Clare
Photo Title : In Black
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette

Description : This girl is why Scotsmen invented the kilt.18 year old Clare of Glasgow, Scotland returns to our pages in a sensuous, solo pictorial, and not a moment too soon. We've gotten a lot of reader thumbs-up about Clare and her lovely face, sexy body, and her long, long, beautiful hair. Between her legs, and under her arms, that is. Clare reminds us of the song, Hair. This is not just a thing done for a modeling job. She herself has a hair fetish. Clare explains her erotic obsession to Voluptuous editor Mike in a way that made our hair stand on end, "Lots of people don't understand. I even had a boyfriend who almost ran out the door when he saw my underarms were unshaved. But, once he got close and felt the softness of me, he became intrigued. It took a while but he went farther and farther until he put his face between my legs. Then, I had him! The softness, the overpowering essence of...womanhood. With a hirsute, you're awash in a woman's very essence. It can be more than intoxicating...it can become addictive. Tell your girlfriend or wife to stop shaving and you'll understand." Wow! Clare would be a saucy columnist for one of our magazines!

Pics : 20
Size : 1 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :600x384

Download In Black - 1 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05336 секунды с 9 запросами