WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Snow Mercy dressing you up like one of her play things

Snow Mercy dressing you up like one of her play things

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 15 s
Size: 157 MiB

Description: Snow Mercy wants to show off her sissy friend but first, she needs to doll him up in some great clothes. This hot brunette is also going to take care of a fellow's makeup and turn him into a hot chick.nI know that you are here because you want to be a real girl like me, but since we cannot do that we are just going to have to pretend. I am going to make you come to my house and because I am a big girl I will let you wear my clothes which are going to fit you nicely. I think some of my panties would make you look so cute. Maybe some black silky ones, what do you think?nYou can put on one of my bras before we find a perfect dress for you. You should wear something that is going to show off your legs, but you should shave them first. Because I am going to paint your toenails you should wear some strappy shoes and I will teach you how to walk in high heels just like a real girl. I am also going to doll you up with some great makeup and everyone is going to see how pretty you are.n - Snow Mercy
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Snow Mercy dressing you up like one of her play things
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07708 секунды с 9 запросами