View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 06:00 AM   #50497
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tim Kruger fucks Aron 1080p Alston

I could literally feel it moving about in my stomach and I just wanted more and more of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6969kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger fucks Aron 1080p

Alex Tanner Cleburne

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawStrokes
Cast: Alex Tanner
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Video language: English
This guy dreamed of a big elastic, rock solid rock. Today his dream has come true. He got what he wanted and more than ...
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6442kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 893.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Tanner

Austin Wolf, Tegan Zayne Boley

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Austin Wolf, Tegan Zayne
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Kissing, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos, Cumshots
Beefy Austin Wolf is working at the chop shop when bearded stud Tegan Zayne walks in to inquire about an estimate to get his motorcycle fixed. Tegan's short on cash, so he strikes a deal with Austin who mischievously suggests that they can 'work something out.' It's not long before Tegan realizes it's going to cost him his ass, and that's fine by him. Clothes begin to peel away, and Tegan starts to lick his way from Austin's pits down to his cock.
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 850.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Wolf, Tegan Zayne

Sparring Match-Mello and Saint Acworth

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mello ,Saint
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Black-Only ,Facials ,First Times ,Raw/Bareback ,Straight Boy
Mello is a straight amateur boxer with an undefeated record and ambitions to "go pro" in the very near future. It's been over six months since he first experimented with guy-on-guy sex, but he's finally back and ready to try it again! This video-shoot took place the day after one of mello's matches (he remains undefeated), so i asked him to bring his gloves so he could teach his scene partner saint the basics of boxing. Enjoy an intimate front-row seat for this sexually charged "sparring match" between two masculine and athletic straight guys. Things take an interesting turn when flirtatious joking leads to some playful touching and grabbing as the guys' slim, toned bodies keep getting closer and closer. Next thing you know, they're locked in a tense but erotic embrace that leads to a very different kind of "sparring".... "i'm trying to see if you're good at something else!" saint teases mello before pushing him against the wall, yanking down his shorts, and burying his face in that cute bubble-butt. It's an action-packed "gay for pay" encounter you don't want to miss that includes lots of kissing, dick-sucking, and ass-eating between two horny straight guys who both have clueless women waiting for them at home. Of course the can't-miss highlight of this scene comes when saint buries his thick, eager dick in mello's firm muscle-butt and aggressively raw-fucks the sexy straight boxer in a variety of hot positions! Just as you might expect based on his model name and chosen sport, mello is the strong, silent type who gives up his tight, near-virgin ass with mostly stoic endurance although saint's thick dick and demanding thrusts still manage to fuck some sexy grunts and groans out of the reticent boxer! "damn, that ass hella tight!" saint gasps in pleasure as his thick, raw dick plunges eagerly in and out of the light-skinned athlete's round ass.....
Duration: 39:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparring Match-Mello and Saint

Время генерации страницы 0.03104 секунды с 9 запросами