All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kayden Winters Porum

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawStrokes
Cast: Kayden Winters
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Video language: English
Only a true gay can give a guy a real sincere pleasure. This guy loves his friend as himself. And he often loves himself, since masturbation is sacred ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 805.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayden Winters

Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5 Frannie

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Jayden is quite a character! He had quite an adventure making his way to my studios today and with the help of the public services he made his way to my studios. Now my studios are at the top of a hill, a good mile up. Jayden walked all the way up to my place and didn't even break a sweat! I was very happy to see him knocking at my door.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Jayden Scene 5

Enzo Rimenez, Mike De Marco Hurlock

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Enzo Rimenez, Mike De Marco
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Uncut.
Well he’s at it again - while moving in to his new villa he refuses to take any slacking from hot French removal man Enzo Rimenez. When Enzo can’t take any more from the cocksure executive he shuts him up by clamping a hand over his mouth and ramming his thick cock up his arse. Being gagged and fucked really puts Mike in his place, and he willingly sits on Enzo's shaft and rides it as Enzo begins to pull the suit and shirt from Mikes back. The once slick suited smug Mike is left disheveled, naked and cock-pumped to within an inch of his life.
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enzo Rimenez, Mike De Marco

Max Carter & Justin Matthews Flip–Flop Fuck (720p) Centrahoma

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Justin Matthews, Max Carter
Genres: College Guys, Young Studs, Muscle, Interview, Kissing, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Condom, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Flip Fuck, Tattoos, American
Justin Matthews and Max Carter are different in a lot of ways, but that just made the chemistry between them even hotter. Max has very chiseled, European features, so naturally he said Justin's "all-American football jock" look was a huge turn-on for him. And Justin was the first to admit he hasn't had many dicks in his ass, but he had a big smile on his face talking about how eager he was for Max's cock.
Max couldn't wait to start blowing Justin's cock -- which he said had to be in the 7.5 to 8 inch range -- and he definitely went to town on it. Justin was moaning from the get-go, especially when he got a hold of Max's dick and they 69'd. Max really wanted to get plowed by this point, so it wasn't long before he began riding Justin's cock for what seemed like hours.
And then finally, it was Justin's turn to get fucked. The look on his face when Max first started nailing him from behind was priceless. Justin was totally loving every second of it, all the way up to the final climax where the guys both shot huge loads on his torso. Justin's the type of uninhibited guy whose sexuality is always blossoming on screen, and this time Max really gave him a run for his money!
Enjoy!
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Carter & Justin Matthews Flip–Flop Fuck (720p)

Время генерации страницы 0.05769 секунды с 9 запросами