All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Martha Harrison

Release Year: 2011
Studio: My-Fetish
Cast: Martha Harrison
Genres: Straight, Anal, Lesbian, Fetish
Video language: English

Best friends Kylie Rocket and Lily Larimar are hanging out together and talking about their respective stepdads Billy Boston and Rex Ryder. Lily points out how cool Kylie's stepdad seems and complains that her stepdad Rex is super strict, so Kylie suggests that they should meet. When Rex meets Billy he notices how affectionate he is with Kylie and, after sending the girls for some food, Billy tells Rex all about that extra love he gets from his stepdaughter. Once the girls get back it's time for Rex and Billy to do a stepdaughter swap and experience all the benefits of having such loving and devoted girls!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Martha Harrison

Peggy Craig

Release Year: 2011
Studio: My-Fetish
Cast: Peggy Craig
Genres: Straight, Anal, Lesbian, Fetish
Video language: English

Best friends Alicia Williams and Kira Perez convince their respective stepdad Gunnar Stone and Peter Green to participate in a yoga session with them. The two hunk stepdads aren't as thrilled at first, but when they see their girls stretching their fine bodies outside, Gunnar and Peter have a change of heart and decide that this might actually be interesting to participate in. After helping their girls with a few stretches, they get instant boners so they decided to swap their stepdaughters and switch things up to a way more satisfying physical activity!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6570kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peggy Craig
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02994 секунды с 9 запросами