View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 05:48 PM   #5410
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Drea & Serene - Tape Terror Nightmare

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I had just gotten home from work when he grabbed me from behind. I barely had time to yell at him to get off of me before I found myself being lifted off the ground and held in his arms, unable to defend myself. We end up on the floor where I whimper and whine, demanding to be let go. I soon feel widetapebeing wrapped around my arms, them together behind my back, covering from wrist to elbow. My ankles are next taking away any hope of a quick escape. The man moves me into position and stuffs my cheeks with a huge white cloth. He uses the same wide blacktapewrapped around my head to ensure my silence. I yell back under the gag, frustrated and humiliated.Things got worse. The man ripped my torn shirt open and groped my breasts. He taped my arms around my torso making it impossible for me to strike him. He leaves me tightly taped and disheveled on my living room floor. He returns and adds another wide band of electricaltapeto my thighs. I roll around trying to get free, hoping that he l.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 761.1 MB

Download Drea & Serene - Tape Terror Nightmare
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05919 секунды с 9 запросами