Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default It's Hot In Detroit

It's Hot In Detroit

Actress name : Janet Jade
Photo Title : It's Hot In Detroit
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Solo

Description : Considered one of SCORE's twenty greatest naturals, Janet Jade is the standard by which all big-boobed girls-next-door could be measured. She likes to sleep. She likes to watch TV. She likes to go bowling. Imagine Janet's technique tossing a bowling ball? We'd like to see that one day and can picture her ass swiveling and tits jiggling as she shimmies up the lane and prepares to release the ball. Janet has an almost bashful personality that transforms when the cameras are clicking in her direction. But not so shy that she didn't try some Tits & Tugging which she was great at. She keeps her beautiful bod in great shape by dancing, roller blading and aerobics. Does she follow a special diet? No, says Janet. "I eat food that I probably shouldn't. All the fatty ones. All the bad ones. I love pasta. It's my favorite food. Fortunately, I'm still at the age where most of what I eat goes right to my boobs, so that's a good thing. I haven't gotten any complaints so far." We don't think she will, either.

Pics : 55
Size : 21 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x797

Download It's Hot In Detroit - 21 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08486 секунды с 9 запросами