View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 08:20 AM   #5416
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natalie Minx and Serene Isley: Bar Bound

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was working one night talking gossip with one of my customers before closing when we were interrupted. The man cleared his throat to get our attention and when we looked at him, we threw our hands in the air, not wanting to get hurt. He threw some rope on the bar and told me to come around to the other side and tie up Natalie.
The man has me tie her wrists and elbows behind our back while she pleads with him not to hurt us. He makes perverted comments to us about just taking the money, but taking in everything else with his eyes as he gets in close. I try to do a good job making sure the ropes are tight fearing that if I don't it will end badly for both of us. Once her arms are done, he has Natalie sit down on the bar stool and has me tie her ankles over her knee high black patent boots. As soon as I finish her ankles, he hands me a ball of cloth and some tape and tells me to stuff it in her mouth and gag her, wrapping the tape around her head to lock it in place. I don't really .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 537.6 MB

Download Natalie Minx and Serene Isley: Bar Bound
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07603 секунды с 9 запросами