Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default January 2002 Voluptuous

January 2002 Voluptuous

Actress name : Kelly Madison
Photo Title : January 2002 Voluptuous
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette

Description : V-MAG: When did you start developing? KELLY: What's really interesting is that I was horribly flat-chested till I was about 17. In fact, I couldn't even wear a bra, I was so flat. And I used to go home crying from school, the boys made fun of me so much. I was mortified. I'd cry to my mom, "Mom, what's wrong with me? How come I don't have boobs. You have boobs, my sisters have boobs. I'm born into a family of boobs and I didn't get any." I remember crying in the shower, praying to God that my boobs would grow. Then my prayers were answered at about seventeen when they started growing all of a sudden. And they kept growing. And then when I was in college, I grew another two inches in height and my boobs grew some more. I think they finally stopped growing at about age 25. I went from being an A-cup in high school to a FF. V-MAG: Let's back up here a second. At 17 years-old, you could walk around in a T-shirt with no bra on? KELLY: Yeah. In between 16 and 17 is when I started growing. V-MAG: Then you went from an A to a B-cup or did you just start growing like crazy? KELLY: I just started growing like wildfire. It was like A to, I think I had a B-cup for maybe a week. And then I just kept going through bras. I never ever wore out a bra when I was younger. I was growing out of them before I could even wear them out.

Pics : 30
Size : 11 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x773

Download January 2002 Voluptuous - 11 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11132 секунды с 9 запросами