View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 01:16 AM   #5423
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Julia Edmonds & Serene lsley - Robbed Roommates

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I get home from work and take a seat on my couch. I must have forgotten to lock the door, because some creep apparently followed me right in the front door. I ask who the fuck he is, since he just waltz in like he owned the place. He reaches over and grabs me arm, lifts me in the air and places me back, face down on the couch. He slides rope around my wrists hoping it will make me less feisty. I almost fall of the couch in my struggles trying to get away from him.
Once my wrists are secure, he pulls out a huge ball and shoves it in my mouth stifling any noise I make. I tell him that I have a roommate that will be home any minute. He tells me that's why he has to hurry up on me. He pulls me the floor to my knees and bends me over the couch where he welds my elbows together. When he sits on the couch, I try to slide away from him but before I can get anywhere, he grabs my ankles lifting them to his lap to tie them together as well. I wiggle around on the floor, trying to pull my legs .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:50
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 147.1 MB

Download Julia Edmonds & Serene lsley - Robbed Roommates
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03701 секунды с 9 запросами