Old 01-27-2022, 05:25 AM   #50684
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Coming For His Crown-Apollo and Bandit West Kingston

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Apollo ,Bandit
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Cum-Swallowing ,First Times ,Flip-Flop
Video language: English
We're proud to kick off an exciting new year with one of the most requested scene pairings in bba history. It was only a matter of time. After trying to make this happen for over two years, we finally succeeded in bringing together bba's two most popular models of all time for this long overdue and historic encounter. Anyone who's seen the recent bba christmas party already knows that one of its highlights was the hilarious and playful trash-talking between apollo and bandit about bandit knocking apollo out of the #1 spot early last year. Apollo seemed eager to prove to bandit as well as his fans why he deserves to reclaim his crown. So we decided to take this rivalry to the next level by finally pairing together these competing fan favorites and letting them settle the score once and for all. See for yourself what happened when we brought together these two strikingly handsome and irresistibly sexy straight guys both with girlfriends and kids waiting for them at home for an epic encounter that includes lots of tongue-kissing, nipple-licking, dick-sucking, and ass-eatingplus bandit shocking everyone by _________ for the very first time. Even better, both bandit and apollo prove just how far they have come in their "gay for pay" journeys here at bba by giving up their tight, raw asses to each other in nearly a full hour of unforgettable flip-flop action that you don't want to miss!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coming For His Crown-Apollo and Bandit

Colby Chambers, Vex Niotaze

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Colby Chambers, Vex
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Anal sex these guys are very exciting. The hunks are hot and want to do oral and anal, look!
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby Chambers, Vex

RawFuckClub Slide In Round Mountain

Cast: Alex Blade & Vit Black
I didnt know what I was expecting when I invited Alex back to my place, but I'm so damn happy I did. We lost the last game of the season, but all that competition made me horny. I didnt know when I would see Alex again, so I invited him over. I had no idea that he was as horny as me. We sat on the couch, groping ourselves until he kissed me. It was my first time kissing a guy. He took such good care of me, especially when it came time to suck each other. Before I knew it, I was bent over, and Alex was fucking my hole. It felt amazing. I took his cock for a ride as we fucked all over the couch. Alex fucked my hole until he pulled out and came all over my chest. I can't wait till we do it again.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Slide In

Jason White Fucks Cade Devlin San Juan

Release Year: 2021
These two fucked on the massage table until they both blow some huge creamy loads.. and they are both happy campers. There is no better way to fuck for first time with a guy than fucking with a boy with a big big cock.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:19
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason White Fucks Cade Devlin

Время генерации страницы 0.08119 секунды с 9 запросами