LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Blake Barnes Drills Nikko RAW Lissone

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Barnes, Nikko
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
This Valentine’s Day scene begins with Blake Barnes serenading Nikko with his guitar. Nikko is more than impressed, and he gives Blake a kiss. Of course, the one kiss leads to some heavy petting, which leads to clothes on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Blake Barnes Drills Nikko RAW

Older4Me The New Hire Loves Dick - Chaco, Luiggi & Toto Saint Stephens

Many bosses will tell you that loyalty from a worker is key to a company's success. But how do you measure that in a new broker, thought big bosses, Luiggi and Chaco? Of course, put the man, Toto, in a compromising position on his first day at work—and see if he will squeal or not. Evidently some squealing is a good thing. If it comes as the firm's owners firmly tag-fuck and spit-roast you. Well, Toto looks not only loyal to his bosses, he is downright slavish—to their cocks. These pair of daddies definitely have their man, body AND holes.
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3926kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Older4Me The New Hire Loves Dick - Chaco, Luiggi & Toto

Hayden & Isaiah Raw Crespo

Cast: Isaiah ,Hayden
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black
Video language: English
Yup I wanted a nice easy video to film with two power players. We even work the couch, 'cuz I know both guys are confident in their skills.It's ironic to watch Isaiah put so much intensity into his scenes. Isaiah is on his 4 or 5th film and he is pure unbridled energy. Hayden, a seasoned pro with many films under his....belt, was taken aback by the energy tossed at him.He is used to being the one in control. I might have mentioned this before, but it is quite typical in straight guys doing gay sex for the guys to never make eye contact. It takes them a while to do, and some never can. Isaiah though, he drinks in the other model, and Hayden just doesn't know where to look. It's just something to look for - a "tell" when watching straight guys have sex. Not saying Isaiah is gay at all, but he is a performer who never once sneak a peek to see where the cameras are - he is TOTALLY in the moment when Action is called.I love when Isaiah sits on top of Hayden's chest and forces him to suck his cock. The angle looks pretty challenging to get some deep throat action, but Isaiah LOVES to have his cock head licked and geeeez, you can tell it was doing the trick for him. Most guy's cocks would go down from so little contact, but Isaiah was loving it.As I said, we work the couch and neither of them had any problems, though Hayden texted me the next day that his quads were REALLY sore.So it's nice to get a few new angles, but we rely on the Isaiah to fuck the cum out of Hayden while he is on his back.Isaiah unleashes a giant load, coating Hayden's balls and asshole, with a little cum play at the end.These two REALLY worked well together and I think it was an awesome pairing!
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 340.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayden & Isaiah Raw

Johnny Forza Bangs Nicoli Cole Raw Wawelno

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Johnny Forza, Nicoli Cole
Genres: Bblowjob, Sex; Muscular, Bareback, Smooth, Cut, Tattoos
Nicoli's aggressive manner gets Johnny rock hard in no time, and soon Johnny is stuffing Nicoli's mouth with his raging boner. As he sucks, Nicoli rubs up and down Johnny's legs as well as going up to kiss his toned chest and abs.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3372kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 447.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Forza Bangs Nicoli Cole Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.19973 секунды с 9 запросами