Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Return of Young Spazz-Smokey and Young Spazz Artois

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Smokey ,Young Spazz
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Bonus Footage/Outtakes ,Condom ,DL Chill Spot ,Straight Boy
Video language: English
When we last saw young spazz, the cocky black teen was accusing the ceo of "stealing his manhood" and swearing he would never come back. But i think he enjoyed that first visit to the dl chill spot more than he would like to admit, because just a couple months later he was returning for more! See for yourself what happens when the dl chill spot ceo with the help of his sidekick smokey tries to push the handsome "straight" thug's boundaries a little bit further.... Unfortunately, this scene didn't quite go according to plan. Young spazz got his nickname for a reason, and he ended up "spazzing" out and storming off before the shoot was completed. But even though things didn't turn out like we'd hoped, it's still hot as hell seeing this street fighter's flawless bubble-butt hiked high in the air while smokey dives in for a taste. I honestly don't think i've ever envied anyone more than while watching smokey bury his face in that fresh street-thug ass! Better yet, we get to see the cocky young thug with his mouth stuffed full of dick this time without a condom! literally choking and gagging on smokey's raw dick in a generous amount of nasty, noisy, sloppy-wet action. It's fascinating to watch young spazz go from being extremely tense and reluctant in the beginning ("i should have smoked a blunt before i came!"), to gradually letting down his guard to indulge and expose his inner freak, even if only for a brief moment. Where else but the dl chill spot can you see a scrappy street fighter like young spazz throwing gang signs to the camera with a mouthful of dick?!?.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Return of Young Spazz-Smokey and Young Spazz

Troy Moreno, Armond Rizzo Tajikistan

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Troy Moreno, Armond Rizzo
Genres: Breeding, Jocks, Daddy, Latino, Interracial, Muscle, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cumshot
Hung dark and handsome stud Troy Moreno made no secret of wanting to make a smooth Latin bottom his slampiece. Armond sucks his big black cock before Troy pounds the living hell out of his eager young hole.
Format: flv
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy Moreno, Armond Rizzo

Bryan & Ransom Bologna

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Bryan & Ransom
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot
See for yourself, handsome men enjoy each other's bodies. They are cool at male f..cking!
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Ransom

Jacks Muscle Daddy Gang Bang Barranquilla

I started thinking all of these really bad thoughts, mostly about the things I wanted him to do to me.
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 478.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacks Muscle Daddy Gang Bang

Время генерации страницы 0.15698 секунды с 9 запросами