View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 06:11 AM   #7427
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fuck Me and My Damien Hirst Umbrella Opal

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English
Yo! Preston here, back at it again! This week we decide to bring our homie Cody back with us after ditching him last week. He wasn't upset or anything. He knows that we were just messing with him. Anyway, we get rolling through the mean streets and we come across this exotic beauty. Man did she look snobby, but she also looked like she could be my type so i approached her...dude, I was so right. She was really stuck up. But she didn't run away, so I started talking to her about our little segment on the Espanol channel. She totally fell for it! She even turned down the money that I offered! She comes back with me on the bus and that's when the action begins! And let me tell you, this chick gets a little less boring and snobby once she starts taking off her clothes! Guys stay tuned!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Me and My Damien Hirst Umbrella

Another tourist on the Bangbus Parkman

Cast: Jessica
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
What's up, ladies and gents. Preston here, back at it again! This week we took the same route but we added a different twist to our plot. We decided to offer food instead of money. We drove down the block and this little Asian cutie Nina caught our attention. She seemed to be quite nice and interested in us so she takes us up on our offer and comes with us. At lunch, she seemed to take quite an interest in our boy Rimmy so we put her to the test. And let me tell you guys, Nina definitely passed! This update was a good one, Stay tuned.
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another tourist on the Bangbus

Kristina Rose On The BangBus! Takamatsu

Cast: Kristina Rose
Hey guys, It's Preston, here to bring you this week's Bang Bus update! This week we were driving down to the shores and we saw this cute, little blonde, Payton Renee. My homie Shaggy wanted to take a shot at doing what I do – getting hot babes to get in the bus and go insane – so I let him try prove himself. Man, I wish I hadn't! He was stuttering all over the place, saying the wrong things at the wrong time! I had to take over for him. Payton's from Alabama and has a DEEP southern accent but is so cute that I went for it. I asked her all kinds of uncomfortable questions until I decided to play nice and invited her to get on the bus. Stay tuned for some hot Southern ass!
Duration: 1:28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose On The BangBus!

Monika Lake Hill

Cast: Monika
Genres: Older / MILF, BlowJobs, Casting, Posing, Talking, Oil, Hardcore, All Sex
Do you like mature women? Your time has come. We chose Monika, 48, for you. A divorced mother of four! This is her very first casting and she has had only 3 guys in her entire life. This is no reason for her not to have sex with our cameraman. Check out this blonde looker. A mature Czech amateur who loves romantic sex. Here and now!
Duration: 20:57
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monika
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09510 секунды с 9 запросами