View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 01:20 PM   #5428
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katie Love & Serene Isley - Double Crossed Damsel

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

David and I have a nice little side business involving the selling of sexy women we capture. We make a great team, David is the muscle and I can generally lure the girl to some secluded area for the grab. Tonight, I've drawn in a very feisty lady by the name of Katie. David grabs her and pulls her further in the room while I get the rope ready.
David tries to hold Katie but she really doesn't want to calm down. She squirms and kicks at David, driving her high heel into his foot a few times during the fight. He ends up lifting her completely in the air laying her down on the floor to help get a better grip on her. She desperately tries to get away as I tie her ankles together to stop her kicking legs. She begs to be let go, but that's not really an option at this point. In all her struggling, a button on her shiny blouse pops open giving a sneak peak of what's underneath. I get her wrists and elbows tied, add mouth stuffing and silver tape wrapped around her head, and then put her in .

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Katie Love & Serene Isley - Double Crossed Damsel
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04411 секунды с 9 запросами