luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Come tour Miami on the Bangbus

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey ladies and gentlemen preston here bringing you this weeks BB update and this week we have shaggy I mean Steffan lol with us and this guy has the odasity to not only borrow some of my clothes but he took my favorites outfits, so off we go into the streets to do what we do best and we run in to this hot little out of towner and shes very cute and nice even "STEFFAN" seems to have a chance with this one..so we bring her with us and she seems very open minded and did i mention she was a cutie? lol well she is and she isn't shy at all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Come tour Miami on the Bangbus

Blonde Chick gets Fucked On BangBus

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Amanda
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Oh, you guys are going to love this episode! After many hours searching the streets of Miami Beach, we finally hit gold with little Ms. Tiffany. You see, she's this hot little Cuban girl that swore up and down (like many of the other girls who get on the bus) that she'd never cheat on her man. RIGHT!!!! Dude, it only took a hundred bucks to get her to show us some tits and snatch. A hundred more and it was business and usual. She was a hot and horny little thing with a sweet set of natural tits that just begged to be munched on. Granted, the chick was not the brightest bulb in that pack, and she kept repeating every last word out of our mouths, but watching her totally shaved pussy getting slammed by our boy made it worth it. Check it out and like always, enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blonde Chick gets Fucked On BangBus
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12082 секунды с 9 запросами