luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Picked up a little hottie that need a ride and some cash

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jenny
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

So here we are guys continuing the same flow we had a shoot ago with the spring break action..Man so many beautiful women out there i was going nuts..alot of them took our money but just did nothing and kept it so i kept my cool and continued to be persistent with the women till we came across a group of lovely ladies and they seem to want to have a good time and then some dude just straight disses his girl in the middle of the whole ordeal and gets in the bus with us..guys Alot of fun so check it out...Stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Picked up a little hottie that need a ride and some cash

Easy pickup, then she's tossed out

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jessica
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! We picked up this cute little stuck up brat in Coconut Grove today. Her name was Brooklyn Jade and she was your typical spoiled little rich kid looking for an adventure. I gotta say I really didn't think she was gonna do anything but, my friends, once again the Bang Bus prevailed! Shaggy bent this snotty brat over and let her have it. I will give her some credit; she fucked pretty good. Check it out for yourself! <br>-Preston

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Easy pickup, then she's tossed out
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03631 секунды с 9 запросами