BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default New Discovery

New Discovery

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 20 Mb
Pics: 66

Tags: New Discovery, Big Tits, Brunette
Description: Vida Sadora from Minnesota is 5'1", 128 pounds and measures 38-28-36. She works as a French language interpreter. (Shuddupa you dirty minds.) While interpretation is a good career, Vida is trying her hand and other body parts at the kind of modeling that men of every nationality and race want and demand. (Except if they buy Playgirl.) From the looks of Vida's poses, she sure is a quick learner, especially in those spread-for-daddy positions. Her favorite sexual fantasy is to have sex on the beach of the usual deserted island. In our opinion, all that sand is irritating and who knows if Gilligan and the Skipper are spying and jacking off in the bushes. But back to Vida: She likes sex once a day if she's in a relationship. She says her kinkiest romp was in Vegas, which figures. "I had a threesome with two guys I met in a club. I let them suck my tits before deciding to go back to their room. I've also had a few threesomes and one foursome with other girls." Cheeky girl! Viva Vida!
Cast: Vida Sadora

Download New Discovery:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a55018bcc2b9
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07284 секунды с 9 запросами