luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fucked then thrown off the bus

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! Preston Parker, bringing you this week's bangbus update..and man we were having a hard time picking up a broad from the streets. Then we decided to hit up the malls and just our luck in the parking lot we see this couple. The girl looked fly as hell..so I decide to approach. But I was sure not to harrass them. There was a dude there and he might have kicked my ass and I was terrified of his presence alone so i decided to go in smoothly so that he didn't pick up on the vibe. To my surprise, he was really chill and laid back and didnt really mind us bothering them. So they came in with us and we threw up more money their way and you know what happened next....Guys, stay tuned this update was great!

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fucked then thrown off the bus

She needs cash and we need sex

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Alexa
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! Preston Parker, bringing you this week's BangBus update...and it was pro bowl weekend while we were driving away, so were gonna use that as our approach. We were going to give away tickets and things like that to draw and attention and more than that if you know what i mean... So we come across this little cutie in the parking lot and we offered her the tickets. She looks less than happy to see us approach her with this big camera but we start talking to her about the tickets. So she comes along with us and let me tell you guys that at this point my mouth has dropped because i figure out that we picked up a stripper. Poor Shaggy had to take this one for the team! Guys this shoot was really great and it will not dissapoint!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download She needs cash and we need sex
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04566 секунды с 9 запросами