Old 01-28-2022, 01:29 AM   #503
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Dildo in my vagina!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Selina (Salina)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Video language: English

Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dildo in my vagina!

Strip Leg Wrestling with Amber and Jennie

For girls in the know, riding the Sybian isn't much of a penalty to be feared. It can be a mind-shattering experience, and if a girl can get over the embarrassment of enduring one or more massive orgasms in front of cameras for all to see, it's not so bad. In this case, one of the girls was in the know, and she kept gushing about how wonderful a Sybian ride would be and how much she'd want to lose.
To her credit, though, she's a tough competitor and winning means a lot to her, so she gave it her all and did not slack in her bouts of Indian Leg Wrestling. The girls lie hip-to-hip and attempt to flip each other over with their legs. And when the winner puts the loser on that Sybian, the girl is left gasping and crying out, giggling as she cums.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.7 MB

Download Strip Leg Wrestling with Amber and Jennie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22279 секунды с 9 запросами