View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 04:23 AM   #10982
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cruz & Niko

Cast: Cruz, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos

Today's scene is a scorcher! It's definitely one of the best -- and most intense -- scenes we've shot in a while, and I'm stoked to share it with you guys.
We've brought back newbie Cruz for another scene, and this time he's paired up with Niko -- and I think it's lust at first sight. Both of the guys are throwing compliments left and right at one another, and before you know it, they're making out. (If you're keeping track at home, the small talk lasts for about one minute and 14 seconds before they're locking lips and going to town. They couldn't keep their hands off one another.)
It's always interesting to see how far the guys go once director Kaden has stepped out of the room. (He always removes himself from the scene for a few minutes at the top of the filming, to let the guys chit-chat.) Well, Cruz and Niko waste zero time in the chit-chat department, and by the time Kaden returns, they're both buck naked and sucking cock. (Did I mention the guys are into one another?)
The fi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Cruz & Niko
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06071 секунды с 9 запросами