luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jayden's Back

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jayden
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey ladies and gents preston here bringing you this weeks bangbus update. and let me tell you this was pretty exciting. so were off to do that we do with the gang and as always Stefan wants to go to the gas station to pick up some smokes so we head over there and luckily we run into this hot blondie and i start flirting with her and she's not backing down so what the hell i persuade her to come with us and she does...sp in she comes and stefan seems to like this girl a lot so i tell him to go ahead and show her how we do things in the states and she does not back down at all.....you guys will love this update..Stay Tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jayden's Back

Hey! We Just Banged Your Girl-Friend

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! Preston Parker, bringing you this week's BangBus update. This week we were out on 8th street and we came across these 2 fly little mamas buying some flowers. You know me, I had to jump at the opportunity. Like any woman out there, these chicks love when guys buy them flowers. I used that as leverage in my favor but surprisingly enough I didn't need to much persuasion for these gals. They climbed right on in the BangBus with us and the little spanish mamacita was so fly and CRAZY. Things get really interesting if you know what i mean. Check this update out it wont disappoint....Stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hey! We Just Banged Your Girl-Friend
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04326 секунды с 9 запросами