All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Falling Hard For Stassi Rossi

Falling Hard For Stassi Rossi

Type: JPG
Resolution: 2000x3000
Size: 179 Mb
Pics: 100

Tags: Hardcore Special, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Outdoors, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, XXX
Description: Stassi Rossi and Stirling Cooper are out for a jog. When they pass each other, Stirling has to check out the bouncing blonde. Turning to look at her curves and ass, he trips and falls. One could say he fell hard for Stassi. Stassi feels responsible so she insists he come to her house so she can tend to his scrape. She'll be kissing more than his boo-boo when they get to her place. Stassi is a sex goddess. "I love foreplay and I definitely will start with a coconut oil massage. Then you can lick my feet while jacking off and move up my body inch by inch with licks, kisses and nibbles. My favorite position is missionary. I love deep kissing with my legs over your shoulders and your body deep-thrusting into my soaking-wet pussy, making me squirt all over you. I love the taste of your worship cum offerings. "My kinkiest sex was when I was a bartender on a break. I had a threesome with two brothers in their SUV. Then I fixed my hair and makeup and clocked back in. I've also had many sexual adventures with girls. I've always known I was bisexual. My first time was with two girls from my private school. We had a slumber party and we all got naked under the covers and began touching and exploring our bodies. I was passionately eating one girl's virgin bush when the other girl became overwhelmed and started to cry. I commanded her to roll over and let me finish."
Cast: Stassi Rossi

Download Falling Hard For Stassi Rossi:
https://k2s.cc/file/336f0a796ebf8
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10549 секунды с 9 запросами