Old 01-28-2022, 09:42 AM   #449
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

First Bukkake - Nayuka Mine

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Nayuka Mine
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Bukkake, Cum shots, Facial, Gang Bang, Public Nudity, Big tits
Video language: English

Bukkake aficionados only please! Leave it to the Japanese AV producers to cum up with something new. After a lull in the bukkake genre, it's definitely making a strong 'cum'-back! We see our lovely starlet Nayuka get coated atop a building in the blue sky, having her glasses coated with hot cum, getting fucked with pantyhose on, being an aggressive OL, cum swinging from her chin and finally, cum shots across her stuck out tongue! It only get better with every scene! It's great to see Nayuka's head get held still as stream after stream of hot cum is deposited on her pretty 22 year old face with glasses on no less.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1221kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download First Bukkake - Nayuka Mine

Alina - Premium Bukkake part 24

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alina
Genres: Bukkake / Gokkun, Russian
Video language: English

I work in a beauty salon as a hairdresser. I love spending my spare time shopping or reading about high fashion. You could say those are my hobbies. When I'm doing hair I see my reflection in the mirror and I think I would make a great model. Premium Bukkake offered me my first job in front of the camera. I never was in contact with sperm before and didn't know that cum was warm, I thought it's cold. Now I know well what the sperm is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alina - Premium Bukkake part 24
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16392 секунды с 9 запросами