luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Real Expensive

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Abby
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Check this! This Bang Bus update is all about Hialeah. I did a little research and it seems that Hialeah's got kind of a bad rap. So Shaggy and I hit the streets to find out what people think. On our Journey we ran into quite a few people, like a group high school students, a hooker, and a hot little massage therapist. It was very interesting what people had to say especially the therapist. Her name was Kittie and we picked her up in Hialeah! She was cool and she loved massaging Ramon's giant cock! Even though she couldn't fit it in her mouth. It was definitely a good time watching her get fucked by it! I know Ramon had a good time! Kittie took it like a champ, and she was immediately returned to a parking lot in some random area! LOL Preston

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Real Expensive

What An Easy Score

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! Preston Parker here, bringing you this week Bangbus update. This week we have one of the craziest updates we have done in quite some time..and let me tell you, the shit that went on this update is quite hilarious. Our boy Shaggy got DENIED and heartbroken all in one take. LOL. I had to call in some outside help, thats how bad it got in the bus. So we called the frenchy and he came through and did his thing on the bus and didn't disappoint. You guys are going to laugh your asses off during this BangBus update. And the girl was quite the hottie as well...Stay tuned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3511kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download What An Easy Score
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01436 секунды с 9 запросами