luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Now You've Got A Story To tell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jessie
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

What's up people? It's Preston Parker AKA P-Double coming at ya once again with another hot girl willing to get the cock for cash. But before we found her, we drove around and stopped at a local college and we spoke to this fine girl, but nothing happened. Later, we spoke to these two girls who looked like chongas; they were cool at first, but they didn't want to get naked so they had to get the fuck out. Then we tried to get these other 3 girls in the bus; they were willing to take cash but they didn't want to hop in the bus. So we kept on driving around until we stopped to watch a group of breakdancers. Yo! Shaggy started breaking dancing; Shagmeister has skills! Anyway, we found this girl Emily, and it didn't take much to convince her to get in the bus to get her pussy drilled nasty style. After getting fucked, she took a huge load on her face. But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself. -Preston

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Now You've Got A Story To tell

The Monster Strikes Back!!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Amanda
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey ladies and gentlemen preston here bringing you this weeks BB update and this week we have shaggy I mean Steffan lol with us and this guy has the odasity to not only borrow some of my clothes but he took my favorites outfits, so off we go into the streets to do what we do best and we run in to this hot little out of towner and shes very cute and nice even "STEFFAN" seems to have a chance with this one..so we bring her with us and she seems very open minded and did i mention she was a cutie? lol well she is and she isn't shy at all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Monster Strikes Back!!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03186 секунды с 9 запросами