luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

We Love Them Snow Bunnies

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey there fellow Bangbus followers..preston here yet again bringing you the hotness this week..in this update we bring back a face from the past under some circumstances that will favor us in every way.You guys remember a couple of updates back a guy that i called "beat it" well he is back on the bus and he is bringing a hottie from out of town "Nyc" and he says she's all that and then some..so i give him the benefit of the doubt and the kid delievered. The girl is smoking hot and a freak on top of that....she was willing to get down with homie for the thrill of things no money required this time around thank god....Guys this shoot is a good one so check it out and email me your thoughts on the shoot..Signing out Preston Parker!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download We Love Them Snow Bunnies

Chasing Them Goodies

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

What's up everybody! It seemed like we were cruising the beach, downtown, and side streets forever. You know the Bang Bus won't let you down. We got the cash, and they got the ass! Anyway, we picked up this hot ass broad named Emilia. She actually asked us for a ride so of course we had to be gentleman! And bet you have no clue what happened next! JK... We cracked little Emilia's ass open and it was fucking great watching her nice tits bounce as Dimitri pounded her little pussy out! All and all it was a pretty good day but the best was when we dumped her ass off at the Mall! LOL... That was Great! Check it out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chasing Them Goodies
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01772 секунды с 9 запросами