View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 02:25 AM   #5440
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

JimmyUsmc and Elise Graves - Unrelenting Orgasms, part one, bondageliberation

Oh my! I knew I loved playing with JimmyUSMC, as he is a true lover of bondage who can't get enough! So it wasn't a complete surprise that he was interested in also topping, as bondage freaks tend to want it all! After he tightly laced me into a single arm binder, buckled my head harness and secured my legs, I began to suspect that the I might be seeing a new side of him emerge. Upon hooking my ass and tying it to my head harness, I was certain that things were only just beginning! Indeed, what followed was over an hour and a half of relentless, growling orgasms, dildo fucking and sexy hand choking! This video is merely the first half hour or so of this intense scene. I swear to god, I must have had 200 orgasms at the hands of the very sexy JimmyUSMC. Life is good! Stay tuned for the rest of this scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3144kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 467.8 MB

Download JimmyUsmc and Elise Graves - Unrelenting Orgasms, part one, bondageliberation
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07607 секунды с 9 запросами