luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Couples Retreat

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Judith
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! Preston Parker, bringing you this week's bangbus update..and man we were having a hard time picking up a broad from the streets. Then we decided to hit up the malls and just our luck in the parking lot we see this couple. The girl looked fly as hell..so I decide to approach. But I was sure not to harrass them. There was a dude there and he might have kicked my ass and I was terrified of his presence alone so i decided to go in smoothly so that he didn't pick up on the vibe. To my surprise, he was really chill and laid back and didnt really mind us bothering them. So they came in with us and we threw up more money their way and you know what happened next....Guys, stay tuned this update was great!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Couples Retreat

Naughty Litto Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey guys, Preston here, back at it again! This week we have a treat for all you Bangbus fans, so check it out! We decide to bring our homie, Ness out with us. He's been going through some personal issues. You know how it is. So what the hell, I bring him along hoping that he could release some of that stress. Anyway, the mission that day is to get him laid, so I go to ATM to get some cash. I see this lost soul, Star, in search of help when we're there. You know me. I'm just a giving guy, so I give her a helping hand and ask her to come with us, that if she does, it'll be worth her while. She gets in quicker than most chicks and I figured this might be Ness's chance! Time to get rid of some of his stress, right? Man, did it backfire on him. He totally pusses out decides to drive instead. Sucks, because Ness is my boy and all, but we've got a willing chick in the Bang Bus. We gotta do what we gotta do, if you know what I mean! Guys, this was a very fun update on so many levels...Stay tuned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Naughty Litto Girl
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02953 секунды с 9 запросами