luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Another One Bites The Dust

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey guys,Preston here with another amazing update,This weeks update was really..Me and the crew had an amazing time,We talk a couple into coming with us the guy seems a bit skeptical so he lets his big tittied girlfriend come with us lol,can u believe that? he let us borrow for his girl for some time..But to no avail she really doesn't do much and got paid accordingly,so we drop her off and on to our next victim..We come across this half asian half black beauty by the name of Kimora and chit chat with the beautiful girl and convince to come with us..On to the action we get her to to give shaggy a blow job..And you guys where the actions headed after that..Guys this will not dissapoint.Stay Tuned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Another One Bites The Dust

We Love NymphoManiacs

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Amanda
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

So here we are guys continuing the same flow we had a shoot ago with the spring break action..Man so many beautiful women out there i was going nuts..alot of them took our money but just did nothing and kept it so i kept my cool and continued to be persistent with the women till we came across a group of lovely ladies and they seem to want to have a good time and then some dude just straight disses his girl in the middle of the whole ordeal and gets in the bus with us..guys Alot of fun so check it out...Stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download We Love NymphoManiacs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03745 секунды с 9 запросами