luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

A favor for a friend!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Cherry
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Don't let anyone say I don't take care of my boys! Preston here, bringing you this week's Bangbus update. This week I felt like giving back. I said to myself, why not do a favor for a friend? Michael hooks my bulldog Pepe all the time at his grooming store. Mike always asks about me bringing him on the bus - so what the hell! He gets on the bus and we get to it. We spot this hot Latina mami with thick thighs from a mile away so we approach her. She has that Cuban attitude and I love every second of it..so I keep on chit-chattin' with her until I convince her to come on for a ride with us... Guys, you're gonna love this update. This chick is thick in all the right places, Stay tuned!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A favor for a friend!

The Peruvian Bombshell!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jessica
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

What's up ladies and gents,Preston here bringing you this weeks bangbus update and we kinda swtiched it up a bit. This week I'm bringing one of my boys who happens to work at a strip club and knows all these fly honeys but he has one in mind and we go get her, this girl is a true beauty but not the sharpest if you know what i mean lol,I mean he's got her well trained man she does anything and everything that he tells her to do lol its quite an experience. I hope you guys enjoy this update.Preston P, Signing out!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Peruvian Bombshell!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09930 секунды с 9 запросами