HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Latina Heat

Latina Heat

Actress name : Daylene Rio
Photo Title : Latina Heat
Genre : Hardcore Special, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Description : One of the great big-bust sex stars, sultry Daylene Rio's round ass and big tits leave a trail of gawkers and horny tit-men. The brunette Latina has enough boom-booms and bum-bum for three women. Daylene meets Big Pike and easily mounts Pike's peak. A woman like Daylene deserves a thick pipe fucking her pussy and mouth. Pike has fucked a score of SCORE hotties before but only got to lay the wood to Daylene this one time. He gives Daylene a royal screwing fit for a queen. "Shooting my first scenes at SCORE did change me in a good way," said Daylene. "I am much more open to sex and I think I'm more aggressive now." One thing that's puzzling is what Daylene said about her dates. "I've watched my SCORE videos and DVDs by myself, but for some reason when I'm on a date, the guy is always showing me clips of my scenes." Hmm...that is strange. Some things are understood.

Pics : 100
Size : 124 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :2003x3000

Download Latina Heat - 124 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07104 секунды с 9 запросами