BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Holiday 2001 Score

Holiday 2001 Score

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x758
Size: 7 Mb
Pics: 31

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Description: The covergirl of December 2001 V-Mag had us running to the store to stock up on the facial tissue, the lecithin, protein shakes and the zinc. 'Cause we had some serious jackin' to do, as Elvis used to say. From her home in Latvia, Inesse answered some questions for us, after posing in our London studio. (Here was model number two who had a problem getting into the U.S.A.) SCORE: Your favorite perfume is? Inesse: "5th Avenue." SCORE: What do you find sexy? Inesse: "Frank Drebin and his Naked Gun!" SCORE: You know about Frank Drebin in Latvia? That's impressive. Are you sexually assertive or passive? Inesse: "Both...sometimes panther style suits me best." SCORE: Panther style. What's that? Inesse: "As it sounds. Like a jungle cat!" SCORE: Do you initiate sex or do you wait for the man to make the first move? Inesse: "I guess I wait for the man first." SCORE: How often do you have sex? Inesse: "3 - 4 times a week, but should I tell that?" SCORE: It's okay to tell us. No one will ever know. What impresses you in a man? Inesse: "That he is able to look straight into my eyes for at least 5 seconds!" SCORE: And not stare at your chest. How does a man attract your attention, from the beginning? Inesse: "When they are not paying attention to me...I think, why...and I get curious to find out something more about him!" SCORE: Usually that kind of strategy gets a guy absolutely nowhere.
Cast: Inesse

Download Holiday 2001 Score:
https://k2s.cc/file/f1fd10c7de2ed
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08375 секунды с 9 запросами