luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

The Educated Stripper.

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Aimee
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

So here we go again ladies and gentlemen with another awesome update, this week were just strolling down the mean streets of miami and we come across this natural cutie by the name of nina and man is she paranoid lol i guess the big white van will make anyone skeptical, any who we just talk and she starts getting friendlier and then i just give her some money and she gets even friendlier with us, till i say fuck it and ask her to come with us for our "documentary", guys stay tuned this was an awesome update...Peace

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Educated Stripper.

Stuck up Brat Gets it!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Cherry
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey everyone! We picked up this cute little stuck up brat in Coconut Grove today. Her name was Brooklyn Jade and she was your typical spoiled little rich kid looking for an adventure. I gotta say I really didn't think she was gonna do anything but, my friends, once again the Bang Bus prevailed! Shaggy bent this snotty brat over and let her have it. I will give her some credit; she fucked pretty good. Check it out for yourself! <br>-Preston

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Stuck up Brat Gets it!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03287 секунды с 9 запросами